Pre-Game 4 Miler
2017 Pre-Game 4 Miler race results are HERE.
Photos can be found HERE.
- Long-sleeved wicking technical shirts to the first 1,000 registrants!
- Post race party at a local bar with great drink specials to warm you up!
- Scenic course!
- 500 point, USATF-certified race!
- Prizes for age group and overall winners!
- SPECIAL Polar Bear prizes for runners wearing the least amount of clothing!
- Clydesdale and Athena division!
- Professional race photography available for purchase after the race!
11:00AM - Verizon Parking Lot at the corner of Oak St. and Maple Ave. in downtown Morristown. If you are using GPS, the address is 10 Oak St. Morristown.
Street parking in downtown Morristown or the parking garage on Dehart St. Note: There is a small fee to park in the garage.
Packets can be picked up at the Morristown Running Company (31 South St., Morristown, NJ 07960) on February 3 and February 4. Packet pickup will also be available race morning at the race site from 9:30AM - 10:45AM.
This scenic 4 mile course starts next to the Wells Fargo parking lot on Maple Ave. in the heart of Morristown, travels south on James St. to the beautiful Springbrook golf course neighborhood, and then back on Route 202. The finish line will be on Dehart Street near the parking garage, and more importantly, the local bars!